Happy Friday Everyone!
The weather these past two days has been great and it’s really getting me excited for the summer! I’m especially looking forward to spending lots of summer evenings drinking a glass (or 2 or 3) of wine on our back deck in the new house and taking a short walk down to the beach with B and Nikka!
It’s unfortunate that the weekend weather is not looking as nice. Tomorrow B and I are heading to Toronto to see Riverdance (my Christmas gift) and I’m super thrilled about it! I have always wanted to see Lord of the Dance or Riverdance, but always missed my chance, but ever since we went to Ireland last September, I just knew I had to see the farewell tour.
Aside from that, the weekend will be filled with some packing and a visit with friends!
Anyways, here’s a little summer inspiration for you that I put together using Polyvore...
I have always loved the Nautical style…I own quite a few stripes but I think they are lovely! I was never really into navy, but now I have to make sure I stay away from it or I will end up with an entire wardrobe of navy stripes! I especially love navy stripes with yellow and red!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment