I'm back in action!
I don’t have my computer set up since hubby and I are “homeless" at the moment. Our stuff is in storage and we are staying at my in-laws till June 2nd move in. I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with my posts.
Here’s a little update:
On May 13 we moved out of our townhouse. Neither of us seemed that sad to go…I guess because we know we have a better house ahead! Once we started running through the good times we had there then I started to get a little emotional, but those memories are coming with us and will be with us forever, so it’s all good.
This past weekend was pretty busy. I was a bridesmaid at my sister-in-laws wedding on Saturday and it was a beautiful day and great wedding! The venue they chose was the St. George Golf and Country Club in Toronto and it was breathtaking. Beautiful views of the golf course from the dining room and the grounds were perfect for photos. Let me also say that the bride looked stunning in her fitted lace dress. We won’t even mention the small little glitch in the day…not even worth the mention!
![]() |
| Jennifer and Kathleen |
Sunday was spent by the pool at hubby’s aunt and uncle’s house since it was so hot. Monday was spent on the golf course…just hubby and I. It’s so relaxing playing with B because he doesn't get annoyed if I miss a shot and he’s a really good instructor. When I actually use the tips he gives me, my shot goes from good to pretty great…but my standards are not that high yet since I have only been playing for a few years lol
![]() |
| An afternoon of golf |
It’s hard going back to work after such a wonderful long weekend. This weekend, I realized that I could definitely be a stay at home mom/wife. I am definitely not that attached to my job. One day!
At this point we have 9 days till we get the keys to our new place and then the fun really begins! The countdown is on!



No comments:
Post a Comment