Hubby and I went out on a date last night! I know it looks like I'm excited, like I don't get out much or something...we actually do go out but normally with other couples. This time it was just the two of us.
First we went to Milestones because I love their Bellini's (although it was cold outside and I felt like having a caesar instead) and then we walked over to the movie theatre to see "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I actually had not seen the preview when hubby suggested it to me before leaving the house, so I wandered over to my computer to check it out. Ok so I was pretty intrigued and seemed like my type of movie.
A very gripping story line, with a few disturbing parts to the movie, but definitely worth watching, not to mention Daniel Craig is excellent in this role (in my opinion). I found it a tad slow to get started, but when the action picked up it definitely had me hooked. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it but basically here's the quick synopsis:
"Journalist Mikael Blomkvist is aided in his search for a woman who has been missing for forty years by Lisbeth Salander, a young computer hacker."
-quoted from IMBD
Has anyone seen the movie?? Tell me what you thought of it. Have you read the book, did you like the book better?
Have a good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment