Hubby is gone out west for a few days, and he left his cold behind! Yes of course as much as he tried to keep it away from me, I still managed to get it... Let me tell you that going to work Monday morning when you're feeling mediocre is not all that fun. I am looking forward to spending the night on the couch cuddling with my puppy (she's 3 but I still call her my puppy) and yes...perhaps I should be ashamed to say this but watch The Bachelor. I told myself I wasn't going to watch it this time but I ALWAYS get sucked in!
ANYWHO I wanted to share this link with you, because the creator of Paper Creations is my wonderful sister Stephanie! She's a graphic designer and she's super talented. She does custom invitations, birth announcements, thank you cards and really anything you request! She'll work with you and your budget to come up with a design that fits your event. I guarantee you won't be disapointed!!
* Gift tag designed for my wedding
Check out Paper Creations and feel free to contact Stephanie through her contact page on her website if you need any custom invitations!

I can attest to Stephanie's great talent as she is doing all of my wedding invitations and card items
ReplyDeleteChristine