Every holiday weekend from May till October Bob and Al, of Buzzard Antiques, collect "Stuff in the Ruff" (as they put it) for their barn sale.
We have found a few pieces in the last few years that we have given new life to, which I referred to in my first post!
During one of their barn sales on the Thanksgiving weekend, we found a really nice dresser that we decided to transform and use as a bedside table for our guest room.
It took lots of convincing to get me to buy it, because of the disgusting mouse poop inside it and the ugly finish it had!
It already looks better with a sanding. I could finally see the potential!
This is how it ended up
We gave it a few coats of Antique white paint, finished with a coat of dark stain on the top and some new hardware! For the time being, the door is staying off since it needs to be put back together (|I kinda like it like that though).
**To visit Buzzard Antiques click here
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as
ReplyDeleteI provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the very same
area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide
here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Appreciate it!
Feel free to visit my site - Read More In this article
Hello Anonymous, Just wondering what the link to your blog is? thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteMy web page; visit this website