Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Woofies... a treat your dog will love!

My moms and grandma made dog biscuits for our dog Nikka and my sister's Boston Terrier Zoey for Christmas and they absolutely loved them!

I figured it had to be pretty simple to make, so after finding this recipe for "Woofies" on Pinterest, I decided to try it out!

It only requires 6 ingredients and barely takes any time at all to put together!

The true test was whether Nikka would like them or not. As soon as I gave her one, she ran off into a corner to gobble it down. I suppose she liked it!

The last night as I was cooking dinner, I look over and she's sitting next to the kitchen island making crying sounds looking up at the counter. I swear this dog is too smart. There was a ziplock bag filled with cookies sitting up on the counter.

Here are a few pictures to demonstrate how easy it is!

Source



Voila! The finished product



Trying to get Nikka to hold still without eating the cookie so I can snap a picture! She listens very well...mommy taught her well.


Honestly, if you have a dog and you have some free time to make this, you should really try it out! They are all natural and you know exactly what your dog will be eating.

1 comment:

  1. Well I will attest to these cookies as Zoey was quite the fan as well! I'll have to make some for her and Nikka soon :)

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete